The villa was built in 1896 by the architect Pio Sol, the predecessor of the Art Nouveau style, and is located on three floors with a total area of 1,150 square meters.
Marble canopies crowned on the balconies, string cornices, sculpted windows of various shapes and sizes symbolize a symmetrical facade dominated by light colors typical of the residences of the French period of those years.
The interior of each room of this historic residence was made with close attention to all details, each piece of furniture harmoniously fits into the overall ensemble of rooms. Original parquet floors, stately marble staircase, crystal chandeliers, magnificent mirrors, inlaid furniture, stucco decorations and fresco coffered ceilings.
The villa consists of a spacious living room, eight luxury bedrooms and nine bathrooms. Surrounds the villa is a magnificent park of 5000 square meters, with centuries-old trees, garden vegetation and sculptures. The park is completely fenced with green fencing, so you can relax in this private oasis, sitting on the terrace and looking into the distance to the sea.