Historic mansion in the city of Pallanza on Lake Maggiore
The house was built in 1890 specifically for the famous painter Arnaldo Ferraguti in liberty style.
On the plot of the villa there is a spacious garden of 4600 sq.m.
The villa consists of a living room, 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms and utility rooms.
The area of the villa is 1200 sq.m.
Additional information on request.